Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

MsMoneyGuru...A Tribute to my Momma!

A few years ago (on her birthday) I presented my mother with a Tribute...

A Tribute is "an act, statement, or gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration".  

Today (April 9th) is her birthday and when I was searching on what I can say to and about my mommy (or mumzy I sometimes call her) I happened up these words and they STILL RING TRUE.

So, once again I would like to make a tribute to my mother Carla Lilieth Gibson Haywood.



In the recent months my family has experienced the passing of a few close relatives, and of course people are always clamoring to say their tributes at the services held in memory of the deceased. This is great, memorials and funerals are always a good place to reflect and celebrate our loved and admired ones. Hopefully this will inspire others to make sure you tell your loved ones how much you love them when they are STILL here in your presence, because tomorrow is not promised.

Peace, MsMoneyGuru


No comments:

Post a Comment